This document describes setting up and upgrading Sprinkle.
Setup Sprinkle Configurations
- Provide the Admin user email and click on create, to record the admin user.
- Next will be DB setup, here update the JDBC URL, username and password.
- After that complete the pod setup by updating the Domain URL and SMTP credentials. To invite more users, enabling email and configuring SMTP is required.( Can be done later also)
- After completing this setup, restarting of sprinkle is required. To restart the sprinkle, run /etc/init.d/sprinkle restart [version]
- After restart, provide a password for the admin user and sign in to the portal further.
Setup Sprinkle Drivers
- After completing the configuration setup, login using the admin user and password.
- After successful login, the warehouse and storage setup screen will appear.
Once both warehouse and storage setup is completed and test connection is succeeding, you can finish the setup by clicking Proceed.
Refer Sprinkle Documentation to start creating the first datasource and ingesting data.